++SAM MAYER'S ORPHANAGE++
Gubernamental Institution that works as an orphanage
(obvious...) but it works as an school at the same time. Its objetive it's to
obtain a disminution in the discrimination against orphans. In brief, this institution
wants a more equal society.
- between 0 and 12 years, the male orphans live in a sector
of the building and the females in other. Over the 13 years, male and females
live in the same building but in diferent rooms.
- The youngsters over 17 years old are able to use the meeting
room (generally to party), but only in a specified schedule and with the respective
- The orphans over 15 years old have to do communitarian work
to pay their expenses, the schedule of work is: weekends, between 14:00 and
- The kids between 0 and 14 have the weekends free
- The holydays are free to the orphans of every age
- When the orphans reach out 18 years old, they have to leave
the institution and asist to the Sam Mayer's University to continue their